Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Miss You Wymount



Dear Wymount,



I miss you...

I miss my ugly cinder block walls and the 5 nails in the wall in which to hang pictures
I miss my ugly metal trying-to-look-like-wood kitchen cabinets
I miss my hideous blue tile bathroom
I miss my 50 year old carpet with no padding
I miss all of the spiders


But mostly...

I miss our dear friends that we got to see every single day
I miss our ward
I miss being able to sit outside in the "quad" with people just to chat
I miss being able to listen to loud movies because the walls were - cinder block
I miss walking 5 steps to church on Sundays
I miss my HUGE walk-in pantry
I miss having a little convenience store 10 steps from my front door

I miss everything about you.
P won't miss you at all, sorry.

Thank you for being such a wonderful place to live!

Love, P&C

1 comment:

  1. We miss it too :( And we miss you guys! Hope you're doing well!!--
    Kelsey & Grant

    ReplyDelete