Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday!


My sweet little guy turned 1 on October 21st and we celebrated. hard!

I am pretty sure his birthday was one of the best days of his life, so far.

Some highlights from his special day:

- Singing 'Happy Birthday' pretty much all day long
- Buying an awesome balloon (his favorite)
- Opening some new birthday gifts
- Going to the park and swinging on the swing
- Eating out at Beef O' Brady's where he got his VERY own meal. (grilled cheese and broccoli)
- Enjoying a nice big slice of chocolate cake for the first time!


We love this guy so much! More than words could ever express.
I am having a really hard time wrapping my head around the idea that he is already a year old. He has grown up so much in this past year and it is so fun to see him learn and grow!
I miss him when he goes to sleep at night. Sometimes I sneak in to his room just to watch him sleep.
I am so happy I get to spend every day with my baby! Nothing could make me happier. He always makes me smile. He is the best.

We love you A! We always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment