Friday, May 13, 2011

It's been too long! AND GREAT NEWS! :)

It's been a while since I last posted on this blog! Over a year! Yikes!
I am hoping to start up blogging again to keep everyone updated on our super awesome life!

First, AWESOME NEWS!

We had a beautiful baby boy! He is the joy of our lives and we love him to pieces.

He was born October 21st, 2010 at 8:35 PM

7lbs 3oz.

He was born 3 weeks early so he had some trouble eating a breathing. He lived in the NICU for the first 10 days of his life and then we finally got to bring him home!

Now for some pics of the little guy when he was born...








Isn't he just the cutest little newborn you have ever seen?

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I keep up with blogs so much better than I do facebook, so I got really excited to see you'd posted. And yes, he is way way cute.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete